In order for someone to move in with you, they must be added to your Lease. The first step would be to contact your housing specialist, in writing to make the request.

The person must go through the same eligibility screen as an applicant.

SHA cannot add people to the Lease if it will cause over-crowding.

You must report the birth, adoption or court awarded custody of any minor children within 10 days of the change, in writing, to your Housing Specialist.