Managed Properties

The Superior Housing Authority handles the property management for 7 properties in the city of Superior.

Cottages of Superior Phase I located at 1406 and 1414 N. 51st Street.

Cottages of Superior Phase II located at 1424 and 1506 N. 51st Street.

Grand Central Plaza located at 1300 Weeks Avenue.

New York Apartments located at 1406 Tower Avenue.

Rosewood Apartments located at North Sixth Street and Weeks Avenue.

Rosewood Apartments Phase II located at North Seventh Street and Weeks Avenue.

Washington Apartments located at 1521 Tower Avenue.

Applications for Managed Properties can be picked up at the Superior Housing Authority administration office – 1219 N 8th St, Superior, WI 54880 – during normal business hours Monday through Thursday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Please call with questions 715-394-6601.

Each property maintains a separate waiting list.

Smoke free units are available.

Accessible units are available.