You will be required to attend an annual recertification appointment to re-determine your income.

SHA also understands that circumstance can change throughout the year. Please report all changes to your household size, income and/or deductions, to your Housing
Specialist, in writing, within 10 days of the change. The Housing Specialist will determine if the change will affect your rent portion.

You will have an annual HQS inspection of your unit.

If you have any repair issues that you have reported to the owner, but they have not made the repairs, you can request a special inspection from SHA.